An animated cartoon theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned, bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion supports us.” —E. L. Doctorow, The Book of Daniel
Fuck them.” —Hunter S. Thompson
Seriously, especially a Gino’s East sausage pizza, which is basically covered entirely with meat. When you get heartburn from one of these, it feels exactly like how they describe a heart attack.